This low-rise charming building has it all. It's close to downtown, but still located in a peaceful residential neighbourhood near transportation, entertainment, supermarkets, shopping and nature. Taking the TTC any time of the day won't be an issue as it's only a five-minute walk to Lawrence Station, just one-minute walk to the nearest bus stop with access to North, South, West and East Toronto and the 320 Blue Night Bus. Edgewood Terrace is across gorgeous parks that you and your family will love no matter the season.
2 months FREE and move-in BONUS of $500 on select units!
- Steps to Toronto Public Library, Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens, Lawrence Park Tennis Club and churches
- Excellent school district
- Biker and runner's paradise with access to fascinating bike lanes and trails
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Spacious apartments with decorative fireplaces
- Building with laundry facilities on-site
- Renovated vintage elevator and antique details that add character to the property
Note: Images and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. Actual unit features may vary depending on availability. Please call us to confirm.