Park Terrace is all about location and convenience. Only a few steps to Lawrence Subway Station, Lawrence Park, and Toronto Public Library (Locke Branch). This building is situated in a fascinating residential area with the perks of living in the city. You'll love going for a cup of coffee at the cafes nearby, reading a book in the park, tobogganing on the hills across the street, or walking by the ravine. While the North Tower has central Air Conditioning and individual suite heating controls, the South Tower delivers spectacular city views for your everyday pleasure.
- Short walk to restaurants, shops, banks, convenience stores and supermarkets
- Biker and runner's paradise with access to fascinating bike lanes and trails
- Excellent school district
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Renovated suites with thermal windows and hardwood floors
- High-rise building with laundry facilities on-site for your convenience